Now that the live GlassBuild America trade show is cancelled for this year in Las Vegas, we are connecting buyers and sellers—attendees and exhibitors—online for a month-long products and education-stacked event – GlassBuild Connect.
Starting September 1, registered visitors to GlassBuild.com can view, drill down, reach out and connect to learn about thousands of products and services from nearly 350 of the industry’s leading glass and fenestration suppliers.
Registrants will also have access to daily special education and trends and demo events, such as:
- Trendhunter coverage highlighting industry innovations
- Daily demos and videos
- Technical and code presentations
- “Ask the experts” opportunities
- Interviews and vlogs with Glass Magazine and Window+Door editors
- Webinars and town halls with “must know now” content
- Social media “takeovers” for product categories
“GlassBuild is a strategic partner for Rowe Fenestration. The premier event in the course of its 17-year history has continued to renew itself and educate the industry. GlassBuild offers the opportunity for the melding of technology with quality vendor partners, customers and business solutions — and it is the vehicle to add humanity back into the industry. We are humbled to join NGA’s exclusive circle of brand ambassadors.”